In April, I’m leading an event for wine writers exploring the many secrets of Chablis. When I started studying wine and learned that Chablis is Chardonnay, it was an epiphany for me. And I know I am not alone – millions of people have no idea that Chablis is … Chardonnay! So let’s explore the many mysteries of this delicious crisp, mineral-driven, stone-fruit centered white wine from Northern Burgundy!
If you would like to participate by writing a blog post about Chablis, I hope you’ll join us! All posts need to be published by 8 a.m. CST on Saturday morning, April 20, and at 10 am.. CST, we’ll head to Twitter for an hour-long Chablis Chat, using #Winophiles.
HOW TO JOIN IN
- Send an email to tell me you’re in. Please put #Winophiles Chablis in the subject line and include your blog url and Twitter handle. If you know your blog post title, include that, but you can also send that a bit closer to the event. We’d like to get a sense of who’s participating and give some shout-outs and links as we go. You can contact me at email@example.com
- Send your post title to me by Wednesday, April 17 to be included in the preview post. I will prepare a preview post after getting the titles, linking to your blog. Your title should include “#Winophiles”
- Publish your post between Friday, April 19, 2019 and 8 a.m. Central on Saturday, April 20, 2019.
- Include links to the other #Winophiles participants blogs in your post, and a description of what the event is about. I’ll provide the HTML code that you can easily put in your initial post — which will link to people’s homepage — then the updated code for the permanent links to everyone’s #Winophiles Chablis posts.
- Join us on Twitter at 10 a.m. CST on Saturday, April 20 for a fun convo about Chablis where we can swap food pairings, travel tips, insights and other “Chablis intel!
- Go crazy on social media! After the posts go live, please visit the other posts to comment and share. We have a Facebook group for participating bloggers to connect and share, too.
- Please disclose if your post is sponsored and if you are writing about wines that you have received as a free sample.
Thanks and we hope to see you online on April 20!